Netflix: April 2019

Cecilio Danila, Reporter

Netflix is the go-to streaming service for the average binge watcher, being able to watch Television shows and Movies. But not everyone is caught up to what’s releasing in April.

Here’s what’s premiering on Netflix this coming April:

1st:

Ultraman – When Shinjiro Hayata voiced by Ryohei Kimura discovers he’s well beyond normal, he also finds out that his dad used to be Ultraman. With his newfound abilities and his secret heritage now being passed on to him, how’s he going to  handle it?

5th:

The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (S2) – Based off the horror comic book published by Archie Comics, the show follows Sabrina Speller (Kiernan Shipka) a half-witch, half-mortal battling evil forces that threaten her and her family.

19th:

RILAKKUMA & KAORU

Featuring two of Japan’s favorite bears, this stop motion series is about Kaoru and her roommate Rilakkuma, a stuffed bear. The show follows the adventures of Rilakkuma and Kaoru and their newfound friendship.

To Be Announced:

Our Planet – Nature Documentary featuring David Attenborough from Planet Earth. From the producers from Planet Earth, Our Planet takes you on a journey around the Earth’s most unprecedented habitats.

The Alienist – Based on the book written by Caleb Carr, The Alienist takes place in the late 1890s revolving around a ritualistic killer responsible for the murders of prostitutes. With the help from the police and a criminal psychologist they figure out what really turns a man into a murderer.

Money Heist (La casa de Papel) (S3) – A man called “The Professor” plans the biggest bank heist in history, recruiting 8 people with nothing left to lose, what could go wrong?